CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Great Service, recommend using to service our vehicle.
I really enjoyed my experience at Saints. My Volkswagen had some engine issues and they fixed my problem while also letting me know of some other things to keep my eye on down the road. I had a very positive experience and I'll go back to Saint's whenever something pops up.
Excellent service. I will go back w hen I need to.